Beauty editors far and wide sing the praises of Kevyn Aucoin’s cult-favorite, The Sensual Skin Enhancer. Naturally full-coverage, we usually recommended blending it with moisturizer or primer to give it a more sheer application. Not anymore. The folks at Kevyn Aucoin just answered our prayers, (and years of constant nagging) when they introduced the sheer coverage Sensual Skin Tinted Balm, $48 this month (available online soon). With the gorgeous velvety finish of the Enhancer (but more translucent), and the botanicals and peptides of a BB cream, it’s just what we’ve been waiting for. The Tinted Balm blends in easily and let’s my slight freckles peek through. It’ll be my weekend foundation go-to. And the packaging is über fabulous, with a silicone front that allows you to squeeze out just the right amount of product. The only downside? The shade range is slightly limited with only four options.
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- Buying Beauty Products on Amazon.com -- A Do or Don't?
- Reader Q: "How can I wear matte lipstick without my lips drying out?"
- Keira Knightly Stuns at the Anna Karenina Premiere: Copy The Look and Save It For The Holidays