I’ve just started my holiday shopping and this year I decided to search out gifts that give back and donate a portion of their proceeds to charity. First on my list is In Peace, $75. It’s the perfect gift fragrance because it’s super versatile: Fresh and light, it has top notes of pimento and freesia, a heart of creamy suede and soft mimosa, with a base of white musk and sandalwood. I love to wear it alone, but it’s also lovely mixed with a citrus scent as well — totally changes the mood. The best part: 10% of net profits from the sale of each bottle will go directly to Women for Women International’s sponsorship program which supports women survivors of war to enable them to rebuild their lives and promote peaceful communities. How is that for a gift?
Subscribe to BEOC via Email
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
- "Which Shimmer Body Lotion Won't Leave Me Looking Like a Glittery Teenager?"
- "Do Those Hair Color Root Touch-Up Concealers Work?"
- "Can You Recommend a Moisturizer with Retinol?"