After seeing the metallic teal liner on the models at the Creatures of the Wind show, I knew I had to recreate the look. And, while I have a high-end teal liner at home, I didn’t have one on the road with me. But, after a late-night trip to Duane Reade (the best drugstore on the planet), I scored a very affordable look-alike. So, a big thanks to James Boehmer, Nars director of global artistry for inspiring the look. He used Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Khao San Road, $24. I used Prestige Cosmetics Eye Liner in Lively Turquoise, $5.95. Both result in a compliment-worthy makeup look that’s so easy to do. Simply swipe bottom lashlines only with the liner. Smudge it a bit with a makeup brush or Q-tip (that’s what I used while on-the-go) and you’re set. Finish the eyes with black mascara on top lashes only.
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Lipstick Alert: This Tube Will Change Your Life
- "Do Those Hair Color Root Touch-Up Concealers Work?"
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- Angelina Jolie Dazzles at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards: Steal Her Hair and Makeup Look
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"