If you, like me, have less than five minutes to make your hands look presentable — and even, gasp, fantastic — do what I did. Grab a glittery or interesting-looking topcoat. I used the new Jinsoon Lacquer in Polka Black, $18. Slap on a clear basecoat and finish with the topcoat. Even without a colorful nail polish base, you’re left with a fun manicure that took very, very little effort. And even less drying time.
Subscribe to BEOC via Email
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- "Do Those Hair Color Root Touch-Up Concealers Work?"
- At What Age Should You Stop Wearing Wacky Nail Polish Shades?
- This Week's Beauty All-Star: Anne Hathaway Nails the Audrey Hepburn Look
- Reader Q: "How can I wear matte lipstick without my lips drying out?"
- Buying Beauty Products on Amazon.com -- A Do or Don't?