If you, like me, have less than five minutes to make your hands look presentable — and even, gasp, fantastic — do what I did. Grab a glittery or interesting-looking topcoat. I used the new Jinsoon Lacquer in Polka Black, $18. Slap on a clear basecoat and finish with the topcoat. Even without a colorful nail polish base, you’re left with a fun manicure that took very, very little effort. And even less drying time.
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- Buying Beauty Products on Amazon.com -- A Do or Don't?
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
- "Which Shimmer Body Lotion Won't Leave Me Looking Like a Glittery Teenager?"
- Reader Q: "How can I wear matte lipstick without my lips drying out?"