Subscribe to BEOC via Email
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- In Honor of National Eczema Awareness Month: My Family's Go-To Eczema Products
- "Cute Clothes with SPF -- Do They Exist?"
- Buying Beauty Products on Amazon.com -- A Do or Don't?
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
Tag Archives: betad and buter pudding
People have a strong reaction to Gwyneth Paltrow and especially Goop. I for one love her and the fabulous — if not all that accessible — products and tips she shills on goop.com. However, lovers and haters should be in full agreement when they see the exclusive colors Butter London created for Goop, $36. They are fabulous. A collection of three holiday-perfect nail shades that covers the spectrum for all you would want in a winter nail polish: Hampstead Heath, a rich deep green and gold sparkle; Abso-bloody-lutley, a cherry opaque red; and Bread & Butter Pudding, a sheer ivory cream. I’m personally going for the cream for Thanksgiving, the red for the many holiday parties I have and the green for New Years. If this is your cup of tea, better hurry because it’s only a limited edition and it won’t last!