Subscribe to BEOC via Email
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
- Nicole Richie's Hairstyle at the 2012 FiFi Awards: Love It or Hate It?
- Beauty Problem Solver of the Week: Jenna Hipp Essential Nail & Hand Cream
- Have an Underground Pimple? Try This Nifty Trick
Tag Archives: calendula
I first discovered calendula when my son had diaper rash that just wouldn’t. Go. Away. I tried all the bum creams, ointments and pastes I could get my hands on but nothing really worked till some guru-mom suggested California Baby Calendula Cream, $13. Within one day, his diaper rash was cleared. If it ever comes back, just a touch of calendula will take care of it. If it can do that to Ian’s sensitive baby tush, imagine what it can do to your dry skin. With properties that reduce inflammation and soothe irritation, it can calm almost any skin flare up — especially when it’s exposed to harsh winter weather. If this sounds good to you too, here are a few other incredible calendula products to check out: