Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- Buying Beauty Products on Amazon.com -- A Do or Don't?
- Reader Q: "How can I wear matte lipstick without my lips drying out?"
- Keira Knightly Stuns at the Anna Karenina Premiere: Copy The Look and Save It For The Holidays
Tag Archives: cream blush
By the time some of you true Twihards out there read this, you’ll have already seen the highly-anticipated final flick in the Twilight series. And, if you’ve been paying attention to all of the hoopla surrounding the release of this film, then you probably know that the lovely Dakota Fanning showed up at the premiere as a brunette. What do you think of her new hair color?
I think it definitely adds a level of sophistication to her look. And, the makeup she sported was the perfect complement to her new hue. One of my in-the-know friends gave me scoop how to copy her look. Here’s the breakdown:
Dermalogica Age Smart SkinPerfect Primer SPF 30, $48. (Love this stuff!)
It’s the perfect makeup look for day or night. A classic go-to.