Subscribe to BEOC via Email
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Buying Beauty Products on Amazon.com -- A Do or Don't?
- "Do Those Hair Color Root Touch-Up Concealers Work?"
- At What Age Should You Stop Wearing Wacky Nail Polish Shades?
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
- Reader Q: "How can I wear matte lipstick without my lips drying out?"
Tag Archives: cream blush
By the time some of you true Twihards out there read this, you’ll have already seen the highly-anticipated final flick in the Twilight series. And, if you’ve been paying attention to all of the hoopla surrounding the release of this film, then you probably know that the lovely Dakota Fanning showed up at the premiere as a brunette. What do you think of her new hair color?
I think it definitely adds a level of sophistication to her look. And, the makeup she sported was the perfect complement to her new hue. One of my in-the-know friends gave me scoop how to copy her look. Here’s the breakdown:
Dermalogica Age Smart SkinPerfect Primer SPF 30, $48. (Love this stuff!)
It’s the perfect makeup look for day or night. A classic go-to.