Subscribe to BEOC via Email
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
- What's the Best Eyeliner for Lining Inner Rims?
- Have an Underground Pimple? Try This Nifty Trick
- My Favorite Long-Lasting Lip Color of All Time (and a Bargain Swap You Must Try)
Tag Archives: creme de corps
Kiehl’s is like the grand poobah of high-end gift giving— literally any number of their creams, balms, washes or scents can make someone happy and their skin soft. This year for the holidays, they teamed with artist Kenny Scharf and dreamed up the Kenny Scharf Limited Edition Crème De Corps, $48 (16.9 oz). The playful, cartoonish packaging makes me smile just cause it’s like a more fun, adorable version of the original. And nothing is as effective at soothing your skin in the winter, so it fits the tough balance of practical and decadent at the same time. This year, 100% of net profits will support RxArt, a non-profit national organization, committed to fostering artistic expression and awareness through introducing contemporary art in pediatric hospitals. RxArt is dedicated to placing original fine art in patient, procedure and examination rooms of healthcare facilities, for the engagement and comfort of patients. For more gifts that give back, click here and here.