Subscribe to BEOC via Email
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- Buying Beauty Products on Amazon.com -- A Do or Don't?
- Is Benzoyl Peroxide Is The Answer To Your Pimple Problem?
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
- At What Age Should You Stop Wearing Wacky Nail Polish Shades?
Tag Archives: dr. lipp
Any nursing mother knows how essential nipple cream is during the first few weeks of breast feeding — cracked, bleeding nipples anyone? And so, with the birth of my son Ian, my obsession with lanolin began. Since it’s natural and safe to be ingested, it’s typically the ingredient of choice for new moms. Once I learned how amazing it was, I used my trusted nipple balm on everything — cuts, dry skin, inside my kids’ nose in the winter and of course on my lips. But taking out a big ol’ tube of nipple balm at the dinner table is kind of awkward. That’s where Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips, $15, comes into the picture. 100% medical grade lanolin, it’s an amazing lip healer, but it’s also a makeup-bag essential for fixing up dry patches or as an intense eye cream. A makeup artist recently dabbed it on my dry nose and forehead to smooth my skin under my makeup. The tube will last you ages and you too can discover the wonder that is nipple balm — for lips!
For more of our dry lip favorites, click here.