Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
- We Got a Little Makeover. What Do You Think of Our New Look?
- Keira Knightly Stuns at the Anna Karenina Premiere: Copy The Look and Save It For The Holidays
- Buying Beauty Products on Amazon.com -- A Do or Don't?
- How to Salvage Broken Blush or Bronzer
Tag Archives: emerald green
I’m not sure why we all get excited when the “it” color of the year is announced, but we do. And, what’s amazing is that the color is practically guaranteed to catch on. You’ll suddenly start seeing it in store windows, in magazines and blogs, and of course, on cosmetic counters.
You can’t tell me you didn’t sport some form of Tangerine Tango (er, orange) in 2012, can you? See, the announcement of the yearly color really means something.
The Pantone color for 2013 has been announced — Emerald Green — and while the name isn’t nearly as compelling at Tangerine Tango, the color is gorgeous and wearable. Here are four products you should grab now to be on-trend come January…
Will you wear some form of Emerald Green this year?