Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
- Buying Beauty Products on Amazon.com -- A Do or Don't?
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- Reader Q: "How can I wear matte lipstick without my lips drying out?"
- Breakthrough Hair Color Formulas You Should Know About
Tag Archives: erbe
I first discovered calendula when my son had diaper rash that just wouldn’t. Go. Away. I tried all the bum creams, ointments and pastes I could get my hands on but nothing really worked till some guru-mom suggested California Baby Calendula Cream, $13. Within one day, his diaper rash was cleared. If it ever comes back, just a touch of calendula will take care of it. If it can do that to Ian’s sensitive baby tush, imagine what it can do to your dry skin. With properties that reduce inflammation and soothe irritation, it can calm almost any skin flare up — especially when it’s exposed to harsh winter weather. If this sounds good to you too, here are a few other incredible calendula products to check out: