Subscribe to BEOC via Email
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Buying Beauty Products on Amazon.com -- A Do or Don't?
- "Do Those Hair Color Root Touch-Up Concealers Work?"
- At What Age Should You Stop Wearing Wacky Nail Polish Shades?
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
- Reader Q: "How can I wear matte lipstick without my lips drying out?"
Tag Archives: faux-undercut
This gorgeous wavy swept-to-the-side hairstyle is a staple on the red carpet and the perfect go-to do’ for any holiday party. Slight changes can make the style lean towards classic or read more edgy (the difference is in what you do to the slick side). If clean and simple is what you’re going for, follow Amanda Seyfried’s lead and pull one side of your hair back and secure with bobby pins, sweeping the rest of your hair over your shoulder. For something a little more daring, copy Scarlett Johansson’s faux-undercut and French braid a few strands from the ear to the crown in a diagonal pattern. Either way, spray the hell out of it with a strong-hold hairspray like Redken Forceful 23 Super Strength Finishing Spray, $17 and you’ll be good to go for the rest of the night. Here are more pretty versions. Which do you like best?