Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Angelina Jolie Dazzles at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards: Steal Her Hair and Makeup Look
- "Do Those Hair Color Root Touch-Up Concealers Work?"
- Overdraw Your Lips Without Looking Like a Drag Queen
- Giveaway Alert: Holiday Deals Live On with Motorola and The Drybar
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
Tag Archives: holiday stress
The holidays are all food, family, and fun, but that excitement can lead to a level of stress that’s totally unmatched. So when times get a little sticky, Origins Peace Of Mind On-The-Spot-Relief, $12 acts as a miracle helping me keep my calm. I apply this cooling cream to the back of my neck, my temples, forehead and earlobes — basically everywhere I feel stress. After a few deep breaths, the tingling helps me relax and relieves tension. Stash it in your purse and use it when you feel tense. Better yet, give it to everyone around you to keep the peace. Happy holidays! Now relax.