Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Lipstick Alert: This Tube Will Change Your Life
- Reader Q: "How can I wear matte lipstick without my lips drying out?"
- "Do Those Hair Color Root Touch-Up Concealers Work?"
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- Angelina Jolie Dazzles at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards: Steal Her Hair and Makeup Look
Tag Archives: jemma kidd
The second book from celebrity makeup artist and former model Jemma Kidd, Jemma Kidd Make-Up Secrets: Solutions to Every Woman’s Beauty Issues and Make-Up Dilemmas, is perfect for the woman who loves her insider-y makeup tricks. This book is full of them. It reveals how to use makeup like a pro to look natural, (or sultry, or vintage glam), while addressing things like how to make your lipstick last and what exactly to do with different types of false lashes. With sections that offer shadow tutorials by eye shape, how to bring your skin to optimal health (inside and out) along with an awesome bit on face sculpting, she covers every base. Ultra-close-up pictures with fab tips, like “when you apply liquid liner, draw out the shape in pencil first before going over the liquid,” gives you a look into the mind of a makeup artist to see what they see. The pictures are gorgeous and it’s also fun to flip through. Happy reading.