Subscribe to BEOC via Email
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- Buying Beauty Products on Amazon.com -- A Do or Don't?
- "Which Shimmer Body Lotion Won't Leave Me Looking Like a Glittery Teenager?"
- You Can Transform Yourself With a Haircut -- Rachael Taylor's Look from the Emmy Awards is Proof
- This Week's Beauty All-Star: Anne Hathaway Nails the Audrey Hepburn Look
Tag Archives: ovarian cancer research
Every holiday season, I become totally obsessed with one or two fabulous makeup palettes. Each brand offers up their ideal edited collection of classic colors that go beautiful together. They are a fabulous gift for the makeup lover in your life and perfect for those who travel too. This season, Laura Mercier has gone above and beyond with multiple palettes that are pretty, wearable and covet-worthy, but the one that got my attention is her Bonne Mine Healthy Glow for Face and Cheeks Crème Colour Palette, $48. With 100% of the proceeds (yes, you read that right!), going to the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund, it’s the perfect gift that gives back. And it’s super pretty and wearable. Inspired by her celebrity clients, Mercier created this ultra-sheer combo of bronzer veil, cheek veil and glow veil, to ensure a natural, sun-kissed effect that’s easy to use and customize the look you want. The best part is you can apply it with your fingertips so it’s perfect for on-the-go primping. As part of her 12 Days of Flawless promotion if you buy yours TODAY, you get a complimentary Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner in Deep Teal, $22. Happy shopping!