Subscribe to BEOC via Email
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- Buying Beauty Products on Amazon.com -- A Do or Don't?
- "Should My Nail and Toe Polishes Match?"
- Angelina Jolie Dazzles at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards: Steal Her Hair and Makeup Look
- "Which Shimmer Body Lotion Won't Leave Me Looking Like a Glittery Teenager?"
Tag Archives: pantone color for 2013
I’m not sure why we all get excited when the “it” color of the year is announced, but we do. And, what’s amazing is that the color is practically guaranteed to catch on. You’ll suddenly start seeing it in store windows, in magazines and blogs, and of course, on cosmetic counters.
You can’t tell me you didn’t sport some form of Tangerine Tango (er, orange) in 2012, can you? See, the announcement of the yearly color really means something.
The Pantone color for 2013 has been announced — Emerald Green — and while the name isn’t nearly as compelling at Tangerine Tango, the color is gorgeous and wearable. Here are four products you should grab now to be on-trend come January…
Will you wear some form of Emerald Green this year?