Subscribe to BEOC via Email
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Reader Q: "How can I wear matte lipstick without my lips drying out?"
- At What Age Should You Stop Wearing Wacky Nail Polish Shades?
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
- How to Get Olivia Wilde's New Textured Bob Haircut
- What’s the best tanning lotion or spray for pasty white legs?
Tag Archives: pantone color for 2013
I’m not sure why we all get excited when the “it” color of the year is announced, but we do. And, what’s amazing is that the color is practically guaranteed to catch on. You’ll suddenly start seeing it in store windows, in magazines and blogs, and of course, on cosmetic counters.
You can’t tell me you didn’t sport some form of Tangerine Tango (er, orange) in 2012, can you? See, the announcement of the yearly color really means something.
The Pantone color for 2013 has been announced — Emerald Green — and while the name isn’t nearly as compelling at Tangerine Tango, the color is gorgeous and wearable. Here are four products you should grab now to be on-trend come January…
Will you wear some form of Emerald Green this year?