Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- We Got a Little Makeover. What Do You Think of Our New Look?
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- Have an Underground Pimple? Try This Nifty Trick
- Reader Q: "How can I wear matte lipstick without my lips drying out?"
- Angelina Jolie Dazzles at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards: Steal Her Hair and Makeup Look
Tag Archives: peace of mind
The holidays are all food, family, and fun, but that excitement can lead to a level of stress that’s totally unmatched. So when times get a little sticky, Origins Peace Of Mind On-The-Spot-Relief, $12 acts as a miracle helping me keep my calm. I apply this cooling cream to the back of my neck, my temples, forehead and earlobes — basically everywhere I feel stress. After a few deep breaths, the tingling helps me relax and relieves tension. Stash it in your purse and use it when you feel tense. Better yet, give it to everyone around you to keep the peace. Happy holidays! Now relax.