Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
- We Got a Little Makeover. What Do You Think of Our New Look?
- Keira Knightly Stuns at the Anna Karenina Premiere: Copy The Look and Save It For The Holidays
- How to Salvage Broken Blush or Bronzer
- What's the Best Eyeliner for Lining Inner Rims?
Tag Archives: sensual skin tinted balm
Beauty editors far and wide sing the praises of Kevyn Aucoin’s cult-favorite, The Sensual Skin Enhancer. Naturally full-coverage, we usually recommended blending it with moisturizer or primer to give it a more sheer application. Not anymore. The folks at Kevyn Aucoin just answered our prayers, (and years of constant nagging) when they introduced the sheer coverage Sensual Skin Tinted Balm, $48 this month (available online soon). With the gorgeous velvety finish of the Enhancer (but more translucent), and the botanicals and peptides of a BB cream, it’s just what we’ve been waiting for. The Tinted Balm blends in easily and let’s my slight freckles peek through. It’ll be my weekend foundation go-to. And the packaging is über fabulous, with a silicone front that allows you to squeeze out just the right amount of product. The only downside? The shade range is slightly limited with only four options.