Subscribe to BEOC via Email
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Recreate Lily Collins' Sultry Navy Smoky Eye
- Anti-Aging Face Treatments: "What's the Difference Between Thermage and Ulthera?"
- Tutorial: How to French Braid Your Own Hair
- Keira Knightly Stuns at the Anna Karenina Premiere: Copy The Look and Save It For The Holidays
- "Which Lip Stains Actually Work?"
Tag Archives: stress
The holidays are all food, family, and fun, but that excitement can lead to a level of stress that’s totally unmatched. So when times get a little sticky, Origins Peace Of Mind On-The-Spot-Relief, $12 acts as a miracle helping me keep my calm. I apply this cooling cream to the back of my neck, my temples, forehead and earlobes — basically everywhere I feel stress. After a few deep breaths, the tingling helps me relax and relieves tension. Stash it in your purse and use it when you feel tense. Better yet, give it to everyone around you to keep the peace. Happy holidays! Now relax.