Subscribe to BEOC via Email
Follow BEOC on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giveaway Alert: Get Smoochable Lips and Chocolates Just in Time for Valentine's Day
- "Which Shimmer Body Lotion Won't Leave Me Looking Like a Glittery Teenager?"
- "Should My Nail and Toe Polishes Match?"
- Reader Q: "How can I wear matte lipstick without my lips drying out?"
- "Which Lip Stains Actually Work?"
Tag Archives: winter skin
I first discovered calendula when my son had diaper rash that just wouldn’t. Go. Away. I tried all the bum creams, ointments and pastes I could get my hands on but nothing really worked till some guru-mom suggested California Baby Calendula Cream, $13. Within one day, his diaper rash was cleared. If it ever comes back, just a touch of calendula will take care of it. If it can do that to Ian’s sensitive baby tush, imagine what it can do to your dry skin. With properties that reduce inflammation and soothe irritation, it can calm almost any skin flare up — especially when it’s exposed to harsh winter weather. If this sounds good to you too, here are a few other incredible calendula products to check out: